A couple people wanted to know how to make the goodie bags, these are very easy, if I can do them then you definitely can, LOL! I use a muslin fabric, it has a nice weight to it and it's perfect for these bags, I bought it at Joanns. Here is the vintage bag I made using the printable Jaunty Jack from SVG Cuts Midnight Jamboree, and Toil and Trouble kits.
Here are the steps to make the bag.
1. Cut the muslin about 15x5.5.
2. On each end of the 15" piece, fold over about 1/2" or more depending on what ribbon you use, sew down the edges.
3. Fold in half and place your transfer down where you want it and iron, I unfold again and lay flat so I don't get a crease in the bag when I'm ironing my transfer down.
4. Sew both sides, do not sew past the top edges where your ribbon will go. Fringe the sides by pulling threads.
5. Push your ribbon through the top, pull and tie.
In eCals I changed the colors to patterns on Jaunty Jack and used Echo Park's digital papers Chillingsworth Manor and Apothecary. You really can have a lot of fun with this. The tag sentiment is from Unity Stamps.