I just made my first ATC, (Artist Trading Card), I totally loved making it. It was so quick and easy to put together and I didn't have to worry about an inside, so I think I will be making many of these. The measurements of an ATC is 3 1/2 x 2 1/2, they are perfect for swaps, which is why I made this one. I joined a swap over at SVG Cuts Facebook Forum page so I wanted to make a practice one just to see how small the piece will be. Speaking of small pieces that spider is so tiny and it cut beautifully on my Sizzix Eclips, I just love this machine so much!
I made my own background paper using the Little Monsters set from Punkin' Patch Stamps, I just love their stamps. All svgs are from SVG Cuts, and the face is a Peachy Keen Stamp.
Files and Machine Used
- SVG Cuts Monster Mash Collection - candy corn
- SVG Cuts Elmhurst Hollow Kit - flower
- SVG Cuts Freebie - trick or treat
- Punkin' Patch Stamps Little Monsters - background paper
- Eclips and eCals Software