Though I always focus more on my die cutting I have to say I just love my Punkin' Patch stamps too!! They are nicely made stamps which produce a very clear image. They cling perfectly to the block and to their cling sheet, I've had trouble with other brands of stamps not clinging good at all which results in a smudged image. What's great is SVG Cuts incorporates the stamps into some of their kits and they also have free stampables you can download and cut with your machine. I like to create a shadow layer for them to give them that added pop, they really come out great!
I just received a couple more sets and I LOVE them!! I was playing around and made some background paper from the Little Monsters set and then used a couple from the Witching Hour to finish off the card, so much fun!
- Punkin' Patch Stamps The Witching Hour - the witching hour, frog, pumpkin, spider
- Punkin' Patch Stamps Little Monsters - background stamps
- SVG Cuts Rosie Ribbon Strips - star border
- SVG Cuts Freebie - scallop circle
- Sizzix Eclips and e Cal software
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - black soot, seedless perserves, ripe persimmon
- Tsukineko Memento - tuxedo black